Investing in massage is an investment in your health. Regular maintenance and self-care are now seen as a critical piece of health and wellness. Contact us today to schedule!
Ask me how to save approximately 1/3 with your Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts.
Though we are out of network and do not participate with any insurance providers, upon request patients will be given a statement to self-submit to their insurance provider for reimbursement. Patients pay in full at the time of services.
If you want to submit for reimbursement, we recommend you contact your insurance provider prior to your first visit and check your coverage by asking the following questions:
- What are my out of network occupational therapy benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is a referral/ prescription required from my primary care physician?
Pricing: Bodywork is most valuable when it becomes a regular part of your wellness program. Regular massage and bodywork can help to keep the nervous system regulated, train the mind and muscles to go into a state of relaxation, speed the repair and recovery process of muscles, and off-set the negative health effects of sustained stress.
Two ways to have massage and bodywork be a regular part of your self-care - let us help you determine which option best suits your needs!
All packages include free access to all of our meditation classes (3-4/week):
Wellness Series includes 5 sessions at your chosen time length:
(5) 60 minute massage sessions for $550 ($50 savings)
(5) 75 minute massage sessions for $650 ($50 savings)
(5) 90 minute massage sessions for $750 ($50 savings)
Thrive Series includes 10 sessions at your chosen time length:
(10) 60 minute massage sessions for $1000 ($200 savings)
(10) 75 minute massage sessions for $1200 ($200 savings)
(10) 90 minute massage sessions for $1400 ($200 savings)
*All packages and gift certificates have a one year expiration and are non-transferable.
2. Individual Sessions - come make sure our sessions are a great fit in supporting your well-being by trying a single session first! Estimate approximately 1/3 off of the cost from tax savings when you use your FSA or HSA for our services (based on approximately 33% tax bracket).
|Integrative Massage||$120||/ 60 minutes|
|Integrative Massage||$160||/ 90 minutes|
|Integrative Massage||$140||/ 75 minutes|
|On-Site Massage||$150||/ 60 minutes|